Earlier this month, you voted for your favorite Asian drama of 2014, and the results are finally in! With thousands of votes cast from all over the world, we’re excited to announce the drama you picked as the 2014 Best Drama of the Year: “My Love From the Star”! The epic love story between the hottest alien to land on Earth and the human woman who is destined to be his true love garnered 35 percent of the total votes!
Coming in close second was “It’s Okay, That’s Love” with 27 percent of the votes, followed by:
- Fated to Love You (aka You Are My Destiny) (12 percent)
- Emergency Couple (11 percent)
- Cunning Single Lady (6 percent)
- Hotel King (4 percent)
- Incomplete Life (2 percent)
- Fall in Love With Me (2 percent)
- Jang Bo Ri Is Here (1 percent)
- Love Myself or You (1 percent)
Thanks to everyone who took the time to vote! Let us know in the comments what you loved the most about these dramas from 2014!
And in case you missed it, catch up on Viki’s other year-end drama roundups for 2014:
- Top 10 Newcomers/Breakout Drama Stars of 2014!
- Top 10 Wedding Fashions in 2014 Dramas
- Top 10 Best Drama Endings of 2014!
- The Biggest Celebrity Scandals of 2014
- Top 10 Most Evil Drama Characters of 2014!
- [SPOILER] Top 10 Most Shocking Plot Twists of 2014
- Viki Fans’ Favorite Drama Scenes of 2014
To help you relive some of the great scenes covered by the year-end roundups above, watch this special compilation video that Viki has put together just for you!
Some titles on Viki are not available in certain regions of the world. But Qualified Contributors (QCs) can view and contribute to most titles. Read this blog post to learn how to become a QC.